Monday, November 1, 2010

Changes...

...but, good ones!!! You wanna know the biggest one? Really?;)

Well, we FINALLY FOUND A HOUSE!!!!

I have been absolutely slammed with stuff going on in the past week or so, and it's clearly not going to be slowing down this week, either! No worries...you won't hear me complaining about this one!

I have decided to repost some of my favorite blogs from the past 100+ that I have posted. Albeit, I don't think that a greatest hits series does a measly 100 posts warrant...but, I need to post this week, and I have a whole bunch of people who haven't been reading since the beginning. So...I'm scheduling some old turned new posts. Hope you enjoy!

Next week...I'll be blogging from my new house:) Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails